2020 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 25 - Elections
Article 4 - Conduct Of Elections
- 25-407 Rule for determining residence of voter.
- 25-409 Challenged voters; rejection or acceptance of vote; procedure.
- 25-413 Duty of clerks of election when vote received after person has taken oath prescribed.
- 25-414 Duty of judge to challenge; provisional ballots, acceptance or rejection procedure.
- 25-418 Leave allowance for employees to vote; obstruction of voting privilege, penalty.
- 25-431 Title of act; citation.
- 25-432 Elections which may be conducted under act; limitations.
- 25-433 Mailing of ballots; voting instructions; return envelopes, payment of postage and forms; voting by electors, procedure; replacement ballots; counting, handling and canvass of ballots; purging of names of voters whose ballots are undeliverable from registration books and party affiliation list.
- 25-433a Mail ballot; city and county tax lid elections; timing.
- 25-434 Challenge of votes; procedure.
- 25-435 Mail ballot elections; application of advance voting ballot provisions.
- 25-436 Deadline for registration of electors receiving mailed ballots; procedure for electors registering late.
- 25-437 Canvass of votes; form of abstract; special election board to be appointed.
- 25-438 Application of other election laws.
- 25-439 Act to be liberally construed; mere informality not to affect validity of election.
- 25-440 Secretary of state to adopt rules and regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.