2019 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 65 - Public Health
Article 41 - Controlled Substances
- 65-4101 Definitions.
- 65-4102 Board of pharmacy to administer act; rules and regulations; authority to control; report to speaker of house and president of senate on substances proposed for scheduling, rescheduling or deletion; scheduling of the controlled substance analog or new drug.
- 65-4103 Nomenclature.
- 65-4105 Substances included in schedule I.
- 65-4107 Substances included in schedule II.
- 65-4109 Substances included in schedule III.
- 65-4111 Substances included in schedule IV.
- 65-4113 Substances included in schedule V.
- 65-4115 Fees.
- 65-4116 Registration requirements, exceptions; termination of registration.
- 65-4117 Registration.
- 65-4118 Revocation and suspension of registration.
- 65-4119 Denial, suspension, revocation or refusal to renew registration; order to show cause.
- 65-4120 Judicial review of board's actions.
- 65-4121 Registrants to keep records and inventories.
- 65-4122 Order forms for distribution of substances in schedules I and II.
- 65-4123 Dispensing of controlled substances; oral, written or electronic prescriptions; limitations on refilling; prescription recordkeeping requirements.
- 65-4123a Gratuitous distribution of certain controlled substances prohibited.
- 65-4127c General penalties; criminal penalties not applicable to violations of regulations.
- 65-4127e Sentencing under 65-4127a and 65-4127b; substances and quantities; crimes committed prior to July 1, 1993.
- 65-4128 Penalties in addition to remedies under other laws.
- 65-4130 Enforcement.
- 65-4131 Inspection.
- 65-4132 Injunctions.
- 65-4133 Search warrant procedure.
- 65-4134 Identity of patient or research subject of practitioner confidential.
- 65-4137 Pending proceedings.
- 65-4138 Medical care facility exemption.
- 65-4139 Citation of act.
- 65-4140 Severability.
- 65-4157 Severability of provisions of act.
- 65-4167 Trafficking in counterfeit drugs.
- 65-4169 Severability clause.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.