2018 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 72 SCHOOLS
Article 62 STUDENT HEALTH
- 72-6228 Hearing testing programs; definitions.
- 72-6229 Free tests required; when and by whom tests performed; reports to parents.
- 72-6230 Forms and records.
- 72-6231 Application of act.
- 72-6241 Definitions.
- 72-6242 Basic vision screening required, exception; eye examination for conditions impairing reading ability.
- 72-6251 Annual free dental inspection; exceptions.
- 72-6252 Inspectors; regulations.
- 72-6253 Certificate of inspection; dental work.
- 72-6261 Health tests and inoculations; definitions.
- 72-6262 Same; certification of completion required, alternatives; duties of school boards.
- 72-6263 Same; duties of public health departments and officers; fees, exception to payment.
- 72-6264 Same; duties of secretary; forms and certificates; regulations.
- 72-6265 Exclusion of pupils from school attendance; adoption of policy; notice; hearing; compulsory attendance law not applicable.
- 72-6266 Certification of health; form and contents; expense of obtaining; alternative certification.
- 72-6267 Health assessments; definitions; requirements, alternatives; duties of school boards.
- 72-6268 Information on immunizations applicable to school age children.
- 72-6271 Drug abuse, referral of pupils for assistance; immunity from civil liability.
- 72-6272 Alcohol and drug abuse programs; provision authorized.
- 72-6281 Eye protective devices required when participating in certain courses.
- 72-6282 Policies to allow student to self-administer certain medications.
- 72-6283 Epinephrine kits; requirements.
- 72-6284 Jason Flatt act.
- 72-6285 Tobacco products, use in school buildings prohibited; school building defined.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.