2018 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 66 PUBLIC UTILITIES
Article 8 FORECLOSURE PROCEEDINGS
- 66-801 Action to enforce mortgage or deed of trust; sale by sheriff; confirmation by court; sheriff's deed.
- 66-802 Same; rights of purchasers.
- 66-803 Time for sale.
- 66-804 Same; hastening date; petition.
- 66-805 Same; execution of petition.
- 66-806 Same; appointment of receiver.
- 66-807 Same; sale contrary to act void.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.