2018 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 59 PROBATE CODE
Article 35 TRANSFER-ON-DEATH
- 59-3501 Real estate; transfer-on-death.
- 59-3502 Same; filing of form with register of deeds.
- 59-3503 Same; beneficiary; revocation; change; revocation by will, prohibited.
- 59-3504 Same; vesting of ownership in beneficiary; grantee beneficiary.
- 59-3505 Same; joint owner.
- 59-3506 Same; application of 58-2414 to grantor.
- 59-3507 Same; nontestamentary disposition.
- 59-3508 Motor vehicles; transfer-on-death.
- 59-3509 Same; certificate of title.
- 59-3510 Same; beneficiaries; interest; change.
- 59-3511 Same; vesting of ownership in beneficiary.
- 59-3512 Same; nontestamentary disposition.
- 59-3513 Other nontestamentary transfers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.