2018 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 59 PROBATE CODE
Article 32 SIMPLIFIED ESTATES ACT
- 59-3201 Citation of act.
- 59-3202 Administration as simplified estate or supervised estate; determination by court.
- 59-3203 Administration as simplified estate; applicable procedure.
- 59-3204 Executor or administrator; duties.
- 59-3205 Court supervision not required; exceptions; order to close estate.
- 59-3206 Objections to continuing administration as simplified estate; procedure; change to supervised administration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.