2018 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 59 PROBATE CODE
Article 27 ESTATES OF ABSENTEES
- 59-2701 Jurisdiction; absentee defined.
- 59-2702 Appointment of trustee.
- 59-2703 Powers and duties of trustee.
- 59-2704 Absentee presumed dead; presumption of death involving a catastrophic event or disaster.
- 59-2705 Termination of trust estate of absentee; administration of estate of absentee presumed dead or person reported missing in action.
- 59-2706 Estates now pending.
- 59-2707 Act supplemental.
- 59-2708 Presumptive death in cases of catastrophic events, disasters, states of emergency or states of war emergency; requirements; definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.