2018 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 59 PROBATE CODE
Article 17 PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO ALL ESTATES
- 59-1701 Corporate fiduciaries.
- 59-1702 Same; oath required, exceptions.
- 59-1703 Duties of fiduciary; certain transactions voidable; exceptions.
- 59-1704 Liability for conversion.
- 59-1705 Notice to consular representative.
- 59-1706 Nonresident fiduciary; appointment of agent required.
- 59-1707 Powers of nonresident fiduciaries.
- 59-1708 Nonresident fiduciary may sue and be sued.
- 59-1709 Accounting on resignation.
- 59-1710 Effect of resignation.
- 59-1711 Removal and penalties.
- 59-1712 Accounting on death or disability.
- 59-1713 Termination of authority not to invalidate acts.
- 59-1714 Compromise with debtor.
- 59-1715 Conveyance or lease; purchase and acceptance of title by representative, when.
- 59-1716 Platting real estate.
- 59-1717 Compensation and expenses.
- 59-1718 Discharge.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.