2018 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 59 PROBATE CODE
Article 11 BONDS
- 59-1101 Bond requirements and conditions.
- 59-1102 Approval and prosecution.
- 59-1103 Joint or separate bonds.
- 59-1104 Bond may be excused; court may require at any time.
- 59-1105 Public, charitable or certain nonprofit corporation trustees; exceptions.
- 59-1106 Increase or reduction of bond; cancellation.
- 59-1107 New bond; discharge of surety.
- 59-1108 Bond requirement for reissuance of certain certificates inapplicable.
- 59-1109 Court canceled bond; showing just cause.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.