2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 76 STATE INSTITUTIONS AND AGENCIES; HISTORICAL PROPERTY
Article 6b STATE TAX LEVIES FOR BUILDINGS
- 76-6b01 Annual tax levy for institutions of higher education; apportionment; proceeds to state treasurer; disposition.
- 76-6b02 Annual tax levy for institutions of higher education; moneys credited to Kansas educational building fund; authorized uses; pledging of moneys appropriated, effect.
- 76-6b03 Same; annual report and recommendations to legislature of building needs; inclusion in budget request.
- 76-6b04 Tax levy for state institutions for caring for certain persons and children.
- 76-6b05 Tax levy for state institutions for caring for certain persons and children; moneys credited to state institutions building fund for legislative appropriation; payment of debt service on certain revenue bonds.
- 76-6b07 Transfer of balance in Kansas charitable institutions and mental hospitals building fund to state institutions building fund.
- 76-6b08 School dormitory fund; uses; limitation; transfer to education building fund.
- 76-6b09 Tax levy for state correctional institutions; proceeds credited to correctional institutions building fund; use.
- 76-6b11 Accounting procedures, moneys credited to Kansas educational building fund, state institutions building fund and correctional institutions building fund.
- 76-6b12 Transfer of moneys appropriated from Kansas educational building fund for certain capital improvement projects.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.