2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 76 STATE INSTITUTIONS AND AGENCIES; HISTORICAL PROPERTY
Article 5 FORT HAYS AGRICULTURAL EXPERIMENT STATION AND FORT HAYS STATE UNIVERSITY
- 76-502 Acceptance of land grant.
- 76-504 Land; use of moneys derived from rents or leases.
- 76-505 Same; use of remaining lands.
- 76-509 Moneys received by Fort Hays state university, disposition.
- 76-512 Public park on Fort Hays military reservation.
- 76-513 Clinical facilities for exceptional children of school age.
- 76-514 Lease of abandoned lands of Fort Hays military reservation for oil, gas and other minerals.
- 76-515 Same; notice; bids; execution of leases.
- 76-516 Same; lessee liable for damages.
- 76-517 Same; restriction.
- 76-518 Disposition of proceeds from leases of abandoned lands of Fort Hays military reservation for oil, gas, minerals.
- 76-519 Lease of land at Fort Hays state university to early childhood development center, inc.; use; terms of lease; conditions, limitations and restrictions.
- 76-520 State board of regents authorized to exchange certain properties with city of Hays, Kansas; procedure.
- 76-521 State board of regents authorized to exchange certain property in Ellis county; approval by attorney general.
- 76-522 State board of regents authorized to sell and convey certain property in Ellis county to city of Hays, Kansas; procedure; disposition of proceeds.
- 76-523 State board of regents authorized to sell and convey certain land to city of Hays, Kansas; procedure; disposition of proceeds.
- 76-524 Same; correction in legal description.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.