2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 76 STATE INSTITUTIONS AND AGENCIES; HISTORICAL PROPERTY
Article 3a WICHITA STATE UNIVERSITY
- 76-3a01 Establishment and operation of Wichita state university as associate of university of Kansas authorized; definitions.
- 76-3a07 Same; annual tax levy by city of Wichita after approval of proposition; use of proceeds; additional levy, when; bond and tax levy limitation laws inapplicable.
- 76-3a09 Same; board of regents to accept title and operational control effective July 1, 1964; recordation of instruments.
- 76-3a11 Same; board of regents to continue arrangements for payment of revenue bonds after assumption of control.
- 76-3a16 Board of trustees of university of Wichita; members, appointment, terms, vacancies; rights, powers, duties, authority and jurisdiction.
- 76-3a17 Health sciences building; continuation of capital improvement project.
- 76-3a18 Same; terminology transfer.
- 76-3a19 Same; partial redesign of capital improvement project; negotiating committee duties; fees for architectural services.
- 76-3a21 Same; transfer of unencumbered balances in certain accounts; appropriations.
- 76-3a22 Same; costs of partial redesign to be paid from funds transferred and appropriated under act.
- 76-3a23 Conveyance of certain real estate by board of regents authorized; disposition of proceeds.
- 76-3a24 Acquisition of certain real estate by board of regents authorized; construction of parking facilities authorized.
- 76-3a25 Dedication of certain lands by board of regents authorized; approval by attorney general; filing with secretary of state.
- 76-3a26 Exchange of certain real estate in Sedgwick county by board of regents authorized; procedure.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.