2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 76 STATE INSTITUTIONS AND AGENCIES; HISTORICAL PROPERTY
Article 21 JUVENILE CORRECTIONAL FACILITIES; TOPEKA AND ATCHISON
- 76-2101 Kansas juvenile correctional complex.
- 76-2101a Atchison juvenile correctional facility; fee fund; remittances; expenditures.
- 76-2101b Atchison juvenile correctional facility; management.
- 76-2102 Site and buildings.
- 76-2112 Work assignments.
- 76-2120 Drainage district right-of-way.
- 76-2124 Acceptance of certain real estate.
- 76-2125 Kansas juvenile correctional complex; control and use.
- 76-2127 Acquisition of certain real estate.
- 76-2128 Kansas juvenile correctional complex; control and use.
- 76-2129 Acquisition of certain tract of land.
- 76-2130 Grant of easement to North Topeka drainage district over certain state lands used by industrial school authorized; conditions.
- 76-2131 Sale of certain lands in Shawnee county to Chicago, Rock Island and Pacific Railroad Company by secretary of administration authorized.
- 76-2132 Same; appraisers, rejection of appraisals authorized; limitation on price per acre.
- 76-2133 Same; sale condition.
- 76-2134 Same; expenses of sale; disposition of proceeds.
- 76-2135 Secretary of administration authorized to convey certain land adjacent to Topeka juvenile correctional facility in Shawnee county to humane society; procedure; costs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.