2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 76 STATE INSTITUTIONS AND AGENCIES; HISTORICAL PROPERTY
Article 19 KANSAS VETERANS' INSTITUTIONS
- 76-1901 Name of institution.
- 76-1902 Institution established.
- 76-1902a Same.
- 76-1902b Same.
- 76-1904 Control of institution; superintendent, appointment, salary, duties and powers.
- 76-1904a Rates of charges to members and patients; authority of Kansas commission on veterans affairs office.
- 76-1904b Same; frequency of remittance of moneys received.
- 76-1906 Disposition of moneys; soldiers' home fee fund.
- 76-1908 Persons eligible for admission; application; discharges, hearing; priorities for admission.
- 76-1927 Rules and regulations for management and operation of home; conduct and discipline of members and others.
- 76-1928 Same; enforcement.
- 76-1929 Same; discharge of violating members; notice and hearing.
- 76-1930 Same; member seeking injunction or restraining order.
- 76-1931 Same; member refusing to vacate premises, when; forfeiture of rights.
- 76-1932 Same; legal proceedings.
- 76-1933 Same; member defined.
- 76-1935 Custodians of members' funds at home; designation of depositories.
- 76-1935a Transfer of trust funds of deceased members and patients of home to general fund of agency; notice; claims; payment; limitations.
- 76-1936 Transfer of patients from certain institutions to soldiers' home; priorities.
- 76-1938 Board of managers abolished; transfer of records and property.
- 76-1939 Farming operations at soldiers' home prohibited; lease of farm lands; disposition of moneys.
- 76-1940 Office of superintendent provided to be appointed by secretary of human resources abolished; transfer of powers, duties and functions.
- 76-1941 Contracts for single-family dwellings at Kansas soldiers' home; construction, standards; life estates.
- 76-1951 Institution establishment; operation and control; superintendent; agreement for Winfield state hospital and training center facilities; long-term care annex in Wichita.
- 76-1952 Rates and charges to members and patients; authority of director of the Kansas commission on veterans affairs office.
- 76-1953 Disposition of moneys; veterans' home fee fund.
- 76-1954 Persons eligible for admission; application; discharges, hearing; priorities for admission.
- 76-1955 Management and operation of home, rules and regulations; conduct and discipline of members and others; enforcement; notice and hearing; member seeking injunction or restraining order; refusal to vacate premises; "member" defined.
- 76-1956 Custodians of members' funds at veterans' home; designation of depositories.
- 76-1957 Transfer of trust funds of deceased members and patients to general fees fund of the veterans' home; notice; claims.
- 76-1958 Transfer of certain patients from certain institutions to veterans' home; priorities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.