2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 76 STATE INSTITUTIONS AND AGENCIES; HISTORICAL PROPERTY
Article 17c KANSAS NEUROLOGICAL INSTITUTE
- 76-17c01 Name and object of institution.
- 76-17c01a Kansas neurological institute fee fund created; deposits and expenditures, how made; remittance required.
- 76-17c05 State board of social welfare authorized to convey certain property at "Kansas neurological institute" to Topeka association for retarded children, inc.; approval of federal government; powers and duties.
- 76-17c06 Secretary of social and rehabilitation services to convey certain properties at Kansas neurological institute to Topeka association for retarded citizens, inc.; approval of deed by attorney general.
- 76-17c07 Secretary for aging and disability services authorized to lease part of Kansas neurological institute to city of Topeka; park and recreational purposes.
- 76-17c08 Secretary for aging and disability services to convey certain properties at Kansas neurological institute to Topeka association for retarded citizens, inc.; approval of deed by attorney general.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.