2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 76 STATE INSTITUTIONS AND AGENCIES; HISTORICAL PROPERTY
Article 15 NORTON STATE HOSPITAL; TUBERCULOSIS HOSPITAL (CHANUTE)
- 76-1502 Institution established.
- 76-1502a Name.
- 76-1502b Norton state hospital fee fund created; deposits and expenditures, how made; remittance required.
- 76-1510b Charges for maintenance and treatment of patients.
- 76-1519a Lease of part of property at Norton for certain purposes authorized; conditions; disposition of proceeds.
- 76-1520 Tuberculosis hospital in southeast Kansas; location.
- 76-1521 Same; name of institution; qualifications of superintendent; services and facilities.
- 76-1521a Same; fee fund created; deposits and expenditures.
- 76-1522 Same; agreements for maintenance and operation.
- 76-1528 Southeast Kansas tuberculosis hospital; cessation as institution for care and treatment of tuberculosis patients; transfer of patients and records.
- 76-1529 Moneys in patients' benefit fund of former southeast Kansas tuberculosis hospital paid to Kansas lung association.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.