2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 72 SCHOOLS
Article 32 SCHOOL CURRICULUM
- 72-3214 Required subjects in elementary schools.
- 72-3215 Preschool programs; interlocal agreements; contracts to provide programs; fees.
- 72-3216 Kindergarten, grade and unit of instruction requirements; alternative provision; general powers of boards; attendance subdistricts; disposition of unneeded property; acquisition of property.
- 72-3217 Required courses of instruction; graduation requirements.
- 72-3218 Accredited schools; mandatory subjects and areas of instruction; legislative goal of providing certain educational capacities.
- 72-3219 Academic achievement testing program; report.
- 72-3220 Citation of act.
- 72-3221 Legislative declaration; purpose and intention of act.
- 72-3222 Definitions.
- 72-3223 Cooperative agreements between school districts and postsecondary education institutions; terms.
- 72-3224 Responsibilities for tuition and costs; credit for course work.
- 72-3231 Character development programs.
- 72-3232 Community service programs; duties of state board.
- 72-3233 Celebrate freedom week.
- 72-3234 Same; state board of education; rules and regulations.
- 72-3235 Kansas history and government, required course; duties of state board.
- 72-3236 Personal financial literacy programs; development and implementation.
- 72-3237 Disability history and awareness; objectives, guidelines and goals.
- 72-3238 Summer programs; establishment; fees, limitation; summer program fund; use of money.
- 72-3239 Extraordinary school programs; authority to establish, operate and maintain; fees, collection, limitations, disposition; fund.
- 72-3251 American sign language; definitions.
- 72-3252 Same; recognition as language.
- 72-3253 Same; instruction in accredited schools authorized.
- 72-3254 Same; elective courses at state educational institutions; credit toward satisfaction of foreign language requirement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.