2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 65 PUBLIC HEALTH
Article 59 DIETITIANS
- 65-5901 Citation of act.
- 65-5902 Definitions.
- 65-5903 Persons authorized to practice dietetics or make certain representations limited; violations misdemeanor; action to enjoin violation authorized.
- 65-5904 Rules and regulations for implementation of act.
- 65-5905 Contracts to obtain information about courses of study authorized.
- 65-5906 Requirements for licensure; licenses issued for two years.
- 65-5907 Temporary license; requirements; expiration; renewal.
- 65-5908 Waiver of requirements; when authorized.
- 65-5909 Renewal of license; requirements; procedure; reinstatement of lapsed license.
- 65-5910 Licensure of person licensed in another state.
- 65-5911 Denial, refusal to renew, suspension or revocation of license; grounds; procedure; reinstatement.
- 65-5912 Construction of act; exemptions.
- 65-5913 Fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.