2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 58a KANSAS UNIFORM TRUST CODE
Article 8 DUTIES AND POWERS OF TRUSTEE
- 58a-801 Duty to administer trust.
- 58a-802 Duty of loyalty.
- 58a-803 Impartiality.
- 58a-804 Prudent administration.
- 58a-805 Costs of administration.
- 58a-806 Trustee's skills.
- 58a-807 Delegation by trustee.
- 58a-808 Powers to direct.
- 58a-809 Control and protection of trust property .
- 58a-810 Recordkeeping and identification of trust property; property acquisition and conveyance.
- 58a-811 Enforcement and defense of claims.
- 58a-812 Collecting trust property.
- 58a-813 Duty to inform and report.
- 58a-814 Discretionary powers.
- 58a-815 General powers of trustee.
- 58a-816 Specific powers of trustee.
- 58a-817 Distribution upon termination.
- 58a-818 Debts of deceased settlor; notice.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.