2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 58a KANSAS UNIFORM TRUST CODE
Article 4 CREATION, VALIDITY, MODIFICATION, AND TERMINATION OF TRUST
- 58a-401 Methods of creating trust.
- 58a-402 Requirements for creation.
- 58a-403 Trusts created in other jurisdictions.
- 58a-404 Trust purposes.
- 58a-405 Charitable purposes; enforcement.
- 58a-406 Creation of trust induced by fraud, duress, or undue influence.
- 58a-407 Evidence of oral trust.
- 58a-408 Trust for care of animal.
- 58a-409 Noncharitable trust without ascertainable beneficiary.
- 58a-410 Modification or termination of trust; proceedings for approval or disapproval.
- 58a-411 Modification or termination of noncharitable irrevocable trust by consent.
- 58a-412 Modification or termination because of unanticipated circumstances or inability to administer trust effectively.
- 58a-413 Cy pres.
- 58a-414 Termination of uneconomic trust.
- 58a-415 Reformation to correct mistakes.
- 58a-416 Modification to achieve settlor's tax objectives.
- 58a-417 Combination and division of trusts.
- 58a-418 Reference to written statement or list.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.