2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 58a KANSAS UNIFORM TRUST CODE
Article 10 LIABILITY OF TRUSTEES AND RIGHTS OF PERSONS DEALING WITH TRUSTEE
- 58a-1001 Remedies for breach of trust.
- 58a-1002 Damages for breach of trust.
- 58a-1003 Damages in absence of breach.
- 58a-1004 Attorney fees and costs.
- 58a-1005 Limitation of action against trustee.
- 58a-1006 Reliance on trust instrument.
- 58a-1007 Event affecting administration or distribution.
- 58a-1008 Exculpation of trustee.
- 58a-1009 Beneficiary's consent, release, or ratification.
- 58a-1010 Limitation on personal liability of trustee.
- 58a-1011 Interest as general partner.
- 58a-1012 Protection of person dealing with trustee.
- 58a-1013 Certification of trust.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.