2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 58a KANSAS UNIFORM TRUST CODE
Article 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS AND DEFINITIONS
- 58a-101 Short title.
- 58a-102 Scope.
- 58a-103 Definitions.
- 58a-104 Knowledge.
- 58a-105 Default and mandatory rules.
- 58a-106 Common law of trusts; principles of equity.
- 58a-107 Governing law.
- 58a-108 Principal place of administration.
- 58a-109 Methods and waiver of notice.
- 58a-110 Others treated as qualified beneficiaries.
- 58a-111 Nonjudicial settlement agreements.
- 58a-112 Rules of construction.
- 58a-113 Insurable interest of trustee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.