2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 58 PERSONAL AND REAL PROPERTY
Article 48 REVISED UNIFORM FIDUCIARY ACCESS TO DIGITAL ASSETS ACT (2015)
- 58-4801 Citation of act.
- 58-4802 Definitions.
- 58-4803 Applicability.
- 58-4804 User direction for disclosure of digital assets.
- 58-4805 Terms-of-service agreement.
- 58-4806 Procedure for disclosing digital assets.
- 58-4807 Disclosure of content of electronic communications of deceased user.
- 58-4808 Disclosure of other digital assets of deceased user.
- 58-4809 Disclosure of content of electronic communications of principal.
- 58-4810 Disclosure of other digital assets of principal.
- 58-4811 Disclosure of digital assets held in trust when trustee is original user.
- 58-4812 Disclosure of contents of electronic communications held in trust when trustee is not original user.
- 58-4813 Disclosure of other digital assets held in trust when trustee is not original user.
- 58-4814 Disclosure of digital assets to guardian or conservator of ward or conservatee.
- 58-4815 Fiduciary duty and authority.
- 58-4816 Custodian compliance and immunity.
- 58-4817 Uniformity of application and construction.
- 58-4818 Relation to electronic signatures in global and national commerce act.
- 58-4819 Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.