2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 57 PATENT RIGHTS AND COPYRIGHTS
Article 2 MUSICAL AND DRAMATIC-MUSICAL COMPOSITIONS
- 57-201 Definitions.
- 57-205 Copy and affidavit to be filed.
- 57-206 Service of process; duties of secretary of state.
- 57-207 Actions or proceedings; certified copies of lists, license agreements and other filed documents; fees; evidence.
- 57-208 Gross receipts tax; payment; rules and regulations; blank forms.
- 57-211 Prior contracts or licenses not affected.
- 57-212 Invalidity of part.
- 57-221 Definitions.
- 57-222 Required information.
- 57-223 Contents.
- 57-224 Prohibited acts.
- 57-225 Remedies.
- 57-226 Act supplemental to other law.
- 57-227 Exemptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.