2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 40 INSURANCE
Article 5 MUTUAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANIES
- 40-501 Formation.
- 40-502 Directors and officers; vacancies; elections.
- 40-503 Seal; bylaws.
- 40-504 Certificate of authority; procedure and fee; duties of attorney general.
- 40-505 Suspension of business.
- 40-506 Issuance of participating and nonparticipating insurance and annuities by mutual life insurance companies.
- 40-507 Merger or consolidation; order of commissioner directing delivery of assets.
- 40-508 Same; merger and consolidation defined.
- 40-509 Same; resolution of boards of directors.
- 40-510 Same; merger or consolidation of companies; filing agreement with commissioner; hearing; disapproval, grounds; notice of disapproval.
- 40-511 Same; approval by two-thirds vote of policyholders; notice of meeting; summary of agreement.
- 40-512 Same; impaired insurer.
- 40-513 Same; articles of merger or consolidation, requirements.
- 40-514 Same; articles of merger or consolidation, examination by commissioner; approval; filings; effect of commissioner's approval.
- 40-515 Same; compensation of directors and officers; criminal penalties.
- 40-516 Same; act supplemental to insurance code; severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.