2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 40 INSURANCE
Article 46 MANAGED CARE
- 40-4601 Patient protection act; citation.
- 40-4602 Same; definitions.
- 40-4603 Same; emergency services, prohibitions on health care plan; prior authorization after condition stabilized; post evaluation or post stabilization services.
- 40-4604 Same; medically appropriate health care information; advocating on behalf of insured.
- 40-4605 Same; arrangements which serve as inducement to reduce or limit delivery of medically necessary services prohibited; capitation payments or other risk sharing provisions not considered inducements.
- 40-4606 Same; health insurer required to inform in writing current and prospective insureds of availability of certain information.
- 40-4607 Same; provider network required to be sufficient to ensure covered services accessible without unreasonable delay; determination of sufficiency of provider network; plan to provide for referral of insured to specialists under certain conditions; exceptions to requirements.
- 40-4608 Same; rules and regulations.
- 40-4609 Same; gynecological care.
- 40-4621 Uniform prescription drug information card act; name of act.
- 40-4622 Same; definitions.
- 40-4623 Same; required information on card; use of social security number as cardholder identification number prohibited; issuance of card.
- 40-4624 Same; usage of prescription drug information card.
- 40-4625 Same; application of act; rules and regulations.
- 40-4626 Same; powers of commissioner.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.