2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 40 INSURANCE
Article 43 CAPTIVE INSURANCE COMPANIES
- 40-4301 Definitions.
- 40-4302 Certificate of authority to provide insurance coverage; certain risks not authorized to be covered; requirements for doing business; documents and information required to be filed with commissioner; examination and registration fees; issuance of certificate of authority.
- 40-4303 Name of company.
- 40-4304 Capital requirements.
- 40-4305 Surplus requirements.
- 40-4306 Incorporation of companies; incorporators, number and residency requirements; petition of commissioner for issuance of certificate that company promotes welfare of state; certificate and articles of incorporation to be filed with secretary of state; organization fee; capital stock requirements; board of directors, residency requirements; application of general corporation code.
- 40-4307 Annual report of financial condition.
- 40-4308 Examination of companies; companies liable for expenses thereof.
- 40-4309 Suspension or revocation of certificate of authority; grounds.
- 40-4310 Investments; restrictions and limitations.
- 40-4311 Reinsurance authority; requirements and limitation; credit for reserves on risks ceded.
- 40-4312 No requirement to join rating organization.
- 40-4313 Companies prohibited from joining or benefitting from insolvency guarantee funds.
- 40-4314 Companies subject to premiums tax; taxes other than ad valorem not applicable.
- 40-4315 Statutes regulating trade practices applicable to certain insurance provided by captive insurance companies.
- 40-4316 Companies subject to certain product liability insurance reporting requirements.
- 40-4317 Rules and regulations.
- 40-4318 General insurance statutes not applicable unless specifically referenced in act; 40-2209 and 40-2215 applicable.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.