2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 40 INSURANCE
Article 35 MORTGAGE GUARANTY INSURANCE COMPANIES
- 40-3501 Title of act.
- 40-3502 Definitions.
- 40-3503 Capital and surplus requirements.
- 40-3504 Requirements prior to issuance of policies.
- 40-3505 Insuring of certain risks prohibited.
- 40-3506 Preparation of information and advertisements concerning real estate investments of financial institutions; prohibited conduct.
- 40-3507 Investments; prohibitions.
- 40-3509 Certificate of authority; eligibility for; time for compliance.
- 40-3510 Discrimination in issuing or extending insurance prohibited; requirements on lender by insurance company authorized; examination of borrower and appraisal report required prior to writing insurance.
- 40-3511 Issuance of insurance to lending institutions; extension of coverage to individual loans; consideration as group policies; owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, borrower not liable to company for deficiency arising from foreclosure sale.
- 40-3512 Limitation on outstanding liability; temporary waiver.
- 40-3513 Payments or rebates as inducements or compensation for or in connection with placement of insurance prohibited; penalties for violations.
- 40-3514 Maintaining funds on deposit with insurance company's own insured prohibited; presumptions; other prohibited practices.
- 40-3515 Insurance company as member of holding company system; prohibited underwriting activities as condition of certificate of authority; other proscribed activities.
- 40-3516 Unearned premium reserve requirement.
- 40-3517 Case basis and other loss reserves requirements.
- 40-3518 Contingency reserve requirement; withdrawals.
- 40-3519 Reinsurance; establishment and maintenance of reserves in appropriate proportions by insurance company and reinsurer.
- 40-3520 Establishment of reserves in accord with law of another state where insurance company licensed.
- 40-3521 Rules and regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.