2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 40 INSURANCE
Article 33 INSURANCE HOLDING COMPANIES
- 40-3301 Declaration of public interest and policy.
- 40-3302 Definitions.
- 40-3303 Domestic insurer's acquisition of subsidiaries; authorized investments.
- 40-3304 Transactions affecting control of domestic insurer; approval of commissioner; statement filed with commissioner, contents, filing fee; substitution of securities registration statement; disapproval of transaction, hearing; consolidated hearing and opt-out; retainer of professionals and experts to assist review; exempt transactions; violations; jurisdiction of courts; service of process.
- 40-3305 Registration by insurers of an insurance holding company system; exceptions; registration statement, contents; information exempt from disclosure; changes in information disclosed; termination of registration; consolidated registration statements and reports; exemptions; disclaimer of affiliation; enterprise risk report, when required; violations.
- 40-3306 Material transactions by registered insurers with affiliates; standards; reasonableness of insurer's surplus; notification of certain transactions to commissioner; extraordinary dividends and distributions.
- 40-3307 Examination of registered insurers; powers of commissioner; expert advisers; expenses, liability of insurers; subpoenas.
- 40-3308 Confidentiality of information and documents disclosed to or filed with commissioner.
- 40-3309 Rules, regulations and orders of commissioner; hearings.
- 40-3310 Enjoining violations; illegally acquired securities; effect on shareholder voting; injunctions; seizure or sequestration of illegally acquired securities; situs of ownership of domestic insurer's securities.
- 40-3311 Violations of act; penalties.
- 40-3311a Same; suspension, revocation or refusal to renew certificate of authority.
- 40-3315 Liquidation or rehabilitation of insurer; what is recoverable by receiver.
- 40-3316 Supervisory college; powers of commissioner.
- 40-3317 Citation of act.
- 40-3318 Internationally active insurance groups; group-wide supervisor; powers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.