2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 40 INSURANCE
Article 2b INVESTMENTS BY LIFE INSURANCE COMPANIES
- 40-2b01 United States government obligations; call options.
- 40-2b02 State, District of Columbia, territorial and municipal obligations.
- 40-2b03 Canadian government, provincial and municipal obligations.
- 40-2b04 Investments in foreign jurisdictions and currencies; definitions.
- 40-2b05 Business entity obligations; definitions.
- 40-2b06 Preferred and guaranteed stocks; definitions.
- 40-2b07 Equity interests; call options.
- 40-2b08 Equipment trust obligations or conditional sales contracts.
- 40-2b09 Real estate bonds, mortgages, tax lien certificates.
- 40-2b10 Real estate.
- 40-2b11 Policy loans.
- 40-2b12 Collateral loans.
- 40-2b13 Leeway clause.
- 40-2b15 Savings and loan shares or deposits.
- 40-2b16 Bank certificates of deposit.
- 40-2b17 International bank for reconstruction and development, inter-American development bank and African development bank.
- 40-2b18 Real estate investment trusts.
- 40-2b19 Prior lawful investments.
- 40-2b20 Adoption of nominee name; designation of bank or trust company as trustee; defining clearing corporation.
- 40-2b21 Securities lending, repurchase and reverse repurchase transactions; requirements; definitions.
- 40-2b23 Stock in any insurance company, health maintenance organization, incorporated insurance agency or holding corporation.
- 40-2b24 Investment companies; money market mutual funds.
- 40-2b25 Financial futures contracts; definitions; use for hedging purposes; replication transactions; rules and regulations.
- 40-2b26 Mortgage related securities.
- 40-2b27 Medium and lower grade obligations; definitions.
- 40-2b28 Same; limitations; exceptions; insurance company required to adopt written investment plan.
- 40-2b29 Investment in asset-backed securities; conditions; definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.