2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 40 INSURANCE
Article 19c NONPROFIT MEDICAL AND HOSPITAL SERVICE CORPORATIONS
- 40-19c01 Citation of act.
- 40-19c02 Merger or consolidation; application and approval by insurance commissioner; penalties.
- 40-19c03 Organization; purposes; board of directors.
- 40-19c04 Contracts.
- 40-19c05 Certificate of authority; conditions.
- 40-19c06 Subscription agreements; contents; continuation of subscription agreements; converted subscription agreements.
- 40-19c08 Advance of money; reports.
- 40-19c09 Corporation and insurance code sections applicable; medicaid coverage.
- 40-19c10 Disbursements for soliciting of subscribers and administrative expenses limited; administrative expenses defined; controlling costs.
- 40-19c11 Transaction of business by foreign corporation.
- 40-19c12 Corporations mandated to convert to mutual status; procedure; effective date; existing rights and obligations not impaired.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.