2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 40 INSURANCE
Article 17 FIREFIGHTERS RELIEF ACT
- 40-1701 Definitions.
- 40-1702 Return of accounts of premiums by insurance companies; filing of plats of areas provided fire protection.
- 40-1703 Assessment of tax of premiums, payment.
- 40-1704 Books of account; fraud.
- 40-1706 Financial reports of firefighters relief associations, filing, proceedings for improper expenditures; authorized disposition of tax proceeds; determination and payment of amounts to state and local associations; procedures upon dissolution of local associations; handling and investment of moneys by local association, restrictions.
- 40-1707 Authorized uses of moneys received by firefighters relief associations; cessation of private fire department, transfer of association funds to state firefighters association, inc.
- 40-1708 Citation of act.
- 40-1709 Firefighter health insurance; continuation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.