2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 40 INSURANCE
Article 11 GENERAL PROVISIONS RELATIVE TO CASUALTY, SURETY AND FIDELITY COMPANIES
- 40-1101 Insurance company defined.
- 40-1102 Kinds of insurance and reinsurance authorized; limitations; paid-up capital and surplus requirements.
- 40-1103 Paid-up capital stock and surplus required; deposits of securities; amount.
- 40-1104 Regulation of foreign companies; capital stock and surplus required.
- 40-1105 Revocation of certificate of authority, when.
- 40-1107 Maximum amount of one risk or hazard; exceptions.
- 40-1107a Same; title insurance company; exceptions.
- 40-1108 Reserves of surety company.
- 40-1110 Supplemental coverages or endorsements in connection with liability policies.
- 40-1112a Discount for motor vehicle insurance, when; conditions.
- 40-1119 Same; false or misleading information; penalty.
- 40-1126 Reports by insurers of health care providers of any actions to state board of healing arts.
- 40-1127 Same; content of reports.
- 40-1128 Same; disclosure.
- 40-1129 Same; no liability.
- 40-1134 Title insurance companies; policy requirements.
- 40-1135 Title insurance agencies; purpose.
- 40-1136 Same; definitions.
- 40-1137 Same; agents, authorized activities; use of client funds; escrow accounts, audit.
- 40-1138 Same; agent record requirements; inspection.
- 40-1139 Same; financial responsibility requirements.
- 40-1140 Same; rules and regulations; commissioner's orders.
- 40-1141 Same; violations and penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.