2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 40 INSURANCE
Article 1 INSURANCE DEPARTMENT
- 40-101 Name.
- 40-102 Insurance department; creation; commissioner of insurance, duties and salary.
- 40-103 Supervision of commissioner.
- 40-104 Supervision over transactions.
- 40-105 Powers, duties, authority and jurisdiction conferred on commissioner of insurance.
- 40-106 Commissioner, election, term; vacancy.
- 40-107 Oath of commissioner.
- 40-108 Annual report of commissioner; record of proceedings.
- 40-109 Qualifications; personal attention to duties; interest in insurance company.
- 40-110 Assistants and employees; salaries; oaths; authority of assistants; responsibility.
- 40-111 Seal of commissioner of insurance.
- 40-112 Insurance department service regulation fund; disposition of fees and certain taxes; assessments for maintenance and expenses of department; credit for payments to other states; exemptions; penalties and interest; transfers from state general fund, temporary insufficiencies.
- 40-113 Criminal anti-fraud division; powers and duties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.