2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 37 IMPEACHMENT
- 37-101 Impeachment defined.
- 37-102 Articles of impeachment.
- 37-103 What stated in articles.
- 37-104 Appointment of board of managers.
- 37-105 Day for hearing; summons.
- 37-106 Subpoenas; disobedience of process.
- 37-107 Attendance of witnesses and production of books and papers; enforcement penalty.
- 37-108 Fees, privileges and mileage of witnesses; fees of officers.
- 37-109 Oath of president and members of senate.
- 37-110 Absence of senator as affecting right to vote.
- 37-111 Costs.
- 37-112 Adjournments.
- 37-113 Powers of board of managers.
- 37-114 Compensation of officers and members of senate.
- 37-115 Compensation of members of board of managers of house.
- 37-116 Duty and pay of attorney general.
- 37-117 Warrants for expenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.