2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 36 HOTELS, LODGINGHOUSES AND RESTAURANTS
Article 5 FOOD SERVICE AND LODGING ESTABLISHMENTS
- 36-501 Definitions.
- 36-502 License for lodging establishment required; application, form; inspection; denial, hearing; designation of type of unit; display; duplicate; fees; existing licenses continued in effect.
- 36-505 Renewal of licenses; application, form, fee; remedial action; failure to renew, restoration fee.
- 36-506 Rules and regulations establishing standards for lodging establishments.
- 36-510 Enforcement of act by secretary; contracts providing for enforcement by municipalities, fire marshal or secretary of agriculture authorized.
- 36-512 Disposition of moneys; food service inspection reimbursement fund created.
- 36-515 Violation of standards; denial, suspension, revocation or refusal to renew or modify license; violation of act declared to be misdemeanor; injunctive relief.
- 36-515a Temporary suspension of license without notice or hearing; limitations.
- 36-515b Civil penalty for violation of act; procedure.
- 36-516 Gas stoves in public places, vents required; penalty for violation.
- 36-517 Lodging establishments; smoke detectors for deaf and hearing impaired.
- 36-518 Inspections of lodging establishments; compliance; rules and regulations.
- 36-519 Secretary; cease and desist orders.
- 36-520 Lodging fee fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.