2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 33 STATUTE OF FRAUDS; FRAUDULENT CONVEYANCES
Article 2 UNIFORM FRAUDULENT TRANSFER ACT
- 33-201 Definitions.
- 33-202 Insolvency.
- 33-203 Value.
- 33-204 Transfers fraudulent as to present and future creditors.
- 33-205 Transfers fraudulent as to present creditors.
- 33-206 When transfer is made or obligation is incurred.
- 33-207 Remedies of creditors.
- 33-208 Defenses, liability and protection of transferee.
- 33-209 Extinguishment of cause of action.
- 33-210 Supplementary provisions.
- 33-211 Uniformity of application and construction.
- 33-212 Title of act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.