2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 24 DRAINAGE AND LEVEES
Article 5 DRAINAGE IN VALLEY OF NATURAL WATERCOURSE
- 24-501 Drainage districts organized in valley of natural watercourse; procedure.
- 24-502 Petition; time for hearing; notice.
- 24-502a Inclusion of land located in other benefit districts.
- 24-503 Hearing on petition; report to secretary of state.
- 24-504 Proclamation by governor; date for election of directors; record of proceeding.
- 24-505 Places for holding elections; judges and clerks.
- 24-506 Board of directors, qualifications; term.
- 24-507 List of freeholders; persons entitled to vote.
- 24-508 Ballots and nominations.
- 24-509 First election.
- 24-510 First meeting of directors; organization of board; definition of boundaries of district.
- 24-511 Appeal on location of boundary line.
- 24-512 Powers of district.
- 24-513 Engineer; salary; duties.
- 24-514 Rules for plans, specifications and estimates.
- 24-515 Plans and data to be submitted to engineering school of state university or Kansas state university.
- 24-516 Bond election; notice; canvass of returns.
- 24-517 Issuance of bonds.
- 24-518 Record of bonds; levy for interest and sinking fund.
- 24-519 Benefits assessment commission; compensation, duties.
- 24-520 Apportionment of benefits.
- 24-522 Prevention of overflow of natural watercourse.
- 24-523 Filing of benefits assessment commission report; notice of assessments; appeal.
- 24-524 Hearing of complaints; notice; report.
- 24-525 Letting of contracts for work; bond of contractor.
- 24-526 Smaller district previously organized; application of act.
- 24-527 Directors; election.
- 24-527a Vacancy on board; appointment.
- 24-528 Scope and application of act.
- 24-529 Construction of 24-501 to 24-529.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.