2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 24 DRAINAGE AND LEVEES
Article 11 CONSOLIDATION OF CERTAIN DRAINAGE OR LEVEE DISTRICTS
- 24-1101 Certain lands ceded to Kansas by Missouri; consolidation.
- 24-1102 Same; petition; notice and hearing; consolidation resolution; record of proceedings.
- 24-1103 Same; certified copy of resolution to district court or county commissioners.
- 24-1104 Same; governing body of consolidated district; election; terms.
- 24-1105 Same; unpaid tax levies.
- 24-1106 Same; funds from Missouri; disbursement.
- 24-1107 Same; funds used for benefit of former Missouri district; lien of bonds.
- 24-1108 Same; annual tax levies for bonds; payments.
- 24-1109 Same; assets and liabilities.
- 24-1110 Same; separate organization of district under Kansas laws; application of act.
- 24-1111 Same; tax levies when no consolidation or separate organization; duties of county commissioners.
- 24-1112 Same; special assessments.
- 24-1113 Same; construction of act.
- 24-1114 Same; invalidity of part.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.