2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 2 AGRICULTURE
Article 6 COUNTY EXTENSION
- 2-608 Compensation of extension agents; contribution from federal and state funds.
- 2-609 Same; conditions; limitation regarding additional agents.
- 2-610 County appropriations; budgets, approval; tax levies, use of proceeds.
- 2-611 County extension councils; election of members; meetings; development of programs; election, term of office, oath, powers and duties of executive board; bond of treasurer; expiration of terms; qualification of members.
- 2-612 Deposit of moneys; duties of treasurers.
- 2-613 Duties of county treasurers.
- 2-614 Duties of executive board secretary; records open to public.
- 2-615 County extension service agents; qualifications, appointment and compensation; jointly employed agents; approval of county council or district accounts and expenditures.
- 2-616 Purpose of extension councils and districts certain fees authorized; limitations.
- 2-619 Invalidity of part.
- 2-620 Extension councils in certain counties; office facilities; tax levy, use of proceeds; protest petition and election.
- 2-623 Extension districts, establishment or expansion; agreement therefor, terms, prior approval by attorney general; publication of notice of proposed new district or expansion, protest petition and election; district name, powers, personnel and property; governing body, appointment or election and terms of office of first members.
- 2-624 Same; governing body, terms, filing fee, composition and election; vacancies; annual organization.
- 2-625 Same; educational extension programs, subjects; program development committees and plans; annual budget and tax levy, limitations.
- 2-626 Same; duties of secretary of governing body; open records.
- 2-627 Same; duties of treasurer of governing body; bond; disposition of district moneys.
- 2-628 Same; withdrawal of counties from extension districts; procedure; effect; disposition of property and obligations; supplemental agreements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.