2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 2 AGRICULTURE
Article 37 ENVIRONMENTAL REMEDIATION
- 2-3701 Short title.
- 2-3702 Definitions.
- 2-3703 Purpose; rules and regulations; annual reports.
- 2-3704 Loans; application; limitations; use; approval or rejection.
- 2-3705 Procedures for making deposits; deposit agreement, terms.
- 2-3706 Procedures for making loans; interest rate.
- 2-3707 Effect of late payment or default.
- 2-3708 Purpose; amount of reimbursement, limits.
- 2-3709 Kansas agricultural remediation board; creation.
- 2-3710 Same; powers and duties.
- 2-3711 Kansas agricultural remediation fund; creation.
- 2-3712 Assessments; when required.
- 2-3713 Same; amounts.
- 2-3714 Abolition of programs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.