2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 2 AGRICULTURE
Article 33 CHEMIGATION SAFETY
- 2-3301 Citation of act.
- 2-3302 Definitions.
- 2-3303 Requirements for chemigation users.
- 2-3304 Registration of chemigation users; permit; fee; renewal.
- 2-3305 Functional anti-pollution devices, requirements.
- 2-3306 Responsibility of chemigation equipment operators; chemigation equipment operator examination; renewal; fee.
- 2-3307 Access to premises by secretary; inspections, samples and investigations; search warrants; enforcement of criminal and civil provisions of act.
- 2-3308 Unlawful acts; criminal penalties.
- 2-3309 Administration of act; employees; rules and regulations.
- 2-3310 Denial, suspension, revocation or modification of permits, notice and hearing; grounds.
- 2-3311 Denial, suspension, revocation or modification of permit; notice and opportunity for hearing.
- 2-3312 Same; judicial review of secretary's action.
- 2-3313 Unlawful acts.
- 2-3314 Injunctive relief for violations of act.
- 2-3315 Chemigation fee fund; expenditures.
- 2-3316 Subpoena power.
- 2-3317 Penalties.
- 2-3318 Application of swine waste; authority of secretary of health and environment; nutrient utilization plans, review and approval; penalties for violations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.