2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 2 AGRICULTURE
Article 24 PEST CONTROL
2-2444a Categories of qualification for certification and licensing; subdivison by secretary.
2-2444a. Categories of qualification for certification and licensing; subdivison by secretary. (a) The categories of qualification for certification and licensing shall include:
(1) Agricultural pest control;
(2) forest pest control;
(3) ornamental and turf pest control;
(4) seed treatment;
(5) aquatic pest control;
(6) right-of-way pest control;
(7) industrial, institutional, structural and health related pest control;
(8) public health pest control;
(9) regulatory pest control; and
(10) demonstration and research pest control.
(b) The secretary shall have authority to subdivide any category of qualification for certification or licensing enumerated in subsection (a) of this section in order to account for the special needs or business practices of this state. The secretary may also adopt any additional categories he or she deems necessary for any reason. Any such changes in the categories enumerated in subsection (a) shall be adopted by rules and regulations of the secretary.
History: L. 1977, ch. 3, § 5; L. 2004, ch. 101, § 47; July 1.