2015 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 58 PERSONAL AND REAL PROPERTY
Article 46 KANSAS UNIFORM COMMON INTEREST OWNERS BILL OF RIGHTS ACT
- 58-4601 Kansas uniform common interest owners bill of rights act; findings; purpose
- 58-4602 Same; definitions.
- 58-4603 Same; provisions mandatory.
- 58-4604 Same; duty of good faith.
- 58-4605 Same; application of act.
- 58-4606 Same; prospective application; supersedes existing provisions.
- 58-4607 Same; arrangements not considered common interest communities.
- 58-4608 Same; association duties; restrictions; board of directors discretion.
- 58-4609 Same; officers, board of directors duties; restrictions.
- 58-4610 Same; bylaws.
- 58-4611 Same; association meetings; notice.
- 58-4612 Same; open meetings; executive session restrictions; copies of materials to owners; declarant control, special procedures.
- 58-4613 Same; quorum requirements; rules of order.
- 58-4614 Same; unit owner voting procedures.
- 58-4616 Same; record keeping requirements; records open to unit owners; copy fees.
- 58-4617 Same; rules; adoption procedures; notice.
- 58-4618 Same; delivery of notice.
- 58-4619 Same; board of directors; removal.
- 58-4620 Same; adoption of budget; special assessments.
- 58-4621 Same; enforcement of rights.
- 58-4622 Same; application of law.
- 58-4623 Same; act supersedes certain laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.