2015 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 23 KANSAS FAMILY LAW CODE-REVISED
Article 32 CUSTODY, RESIDENCY AND PARENTING PLANS
- 23-3201 Child custody or residency criteria.
- 23-3202 Parenting plan; best interest presumed.
- 23-3203 Factors considered in determination of child custody, residency and parenting time.
- 23-3204 No vested interest or presumption to either parent.
- 23-3205 Rebuttable presumption against best interest of child in certain instances.
- 23-3206 Legal custodial arrangements.
- 23-3207 Residential arrangements.
- 23-3208 Parenting time; enforcement; child exchange and visitation centers.
- 23-3209 Interviews; court; minors.
- 23-3210 Information relating to custody or residency of children; visitation or parenting time with children.
- 23-3211 Parenting plan; definitions.
- 23-3212 Same; temporary orders.
- 23-3213 Same; permanent; objectives; general outline, provisions.
- 23-3214 Same; court information; classes; mediation; forms.
- 23-3215 Notification of other parent of certain events; failure, indirect civil contempt; material change in circumstances.
- 23-3217 Child custody and parenting time for parents deployed by the military; modification of orders; hearing.
- 23-3218 Modification of child custody, residency, visitation and parenting time; examination of parties.
- 23-3219 Modification of final order; specify factual allegations.
- 23-3220 Modifications to orders enforced under title IV-D programs.
- 23-3221 Modification of parenting time order.
- 23-3222 Change in child's residence; notice; effect; exceptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.