2015 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 23 KANSAS FAMILY LAW CODE-REVISED
Article 27 DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE
- 23-2701 Grounds for divorce or separate maintenance.
- 23-2702 Grounds for annulment.
- 23-2703 Residence.
- 23-2704 Petition and summons.
- 23-2705 Answer and counterclaim.
- 23-2706 Granting of decree mandatory; exceptions; denial of relief; orders authorized.
- 23-2707 Interlocutory orders.
- 23-2708 Action for divorce; time for hearing.
- 23-2709 Pretrial conference.
- 23-2710 Marriage counseling; costs thereof.
- 23-2711 Decree; authorized orders.
- 23-2712 Separation agreement.
- 23-2713 Effective date as to remarriage; effect of a decree in another state.
- 23-2714 Evidence.
- 23-2715 Costs and attorney fees.
- 23-2716 Restoration of name.
- 23-2717 Obligation to comply with orders not suspended by other party's failure to comply.
- 23-2718 Interspousal tort.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.