There is a newer version of the Kansas Statutes
2015 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 21 CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
Article 63 CRIMES AGAINST THE PUBLIC SAFETY
- 21-6301 Criminal use of weapons.
- 21-6302 Criminal carrying of a weapon.
- 21-6303 Criminal distribution of firearms to a felon.
- 21-6304 Criminal possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
- 21-6305 Aggravated weapons violation by a convicted felon.
- 21-6306 Defacing identification marks of a firearm.
- 21-6308 Criminal discharge of a firearm.
- 21-6308a Unlawful discharge of a firearm in a city.
- 21-6309 Unlawful possession of firearms on certain government property.
- 21-6310 Unlawful endangerment.
- 21-6311 Failure to register explosives.
- 21-6312 Criminal possession of explosives; criminal disposal of explosives; carrying concealed explosives.
- 21-6313 Criminal street gangs; definitions.
- 21-6314 Recruiting criminal street gang membership.
- 21-6315 Criminal street gang intimidation.
- 21-6316 Criminal street gang member; bail; exceptions.
- 21-6317 Endangering the food supply; aggravated endangering the food supply.
- 21-6318 Creating a hazard.
- 21-6319 Unlawful failure to report a wound.
- 21-6320 Selling beverage containers with detachable tabs.
- 21-6321 Unlawful act concerning alcohol without liquid machine.
- 21-6322 Unlawfully tampering with electronic monitoring equipment.
- 21-6323 Refusal to yield a telephone party line.
- 21-6324 Unlawful possession or use of a traffic control signal preemption device.
- 21-6325 Unlawful interference with a firefighter.
- 21-6326 Unlawful interference with an emergency medical services attendant.
- 21-6327 Kansas racketeer influenced and corrupt organization act.
- 21-6328 Same; definitions.
- 21-6329 Same; unlawful activities; penalty.
- 21-6330 Same; appropriate orders and judgments by district courts; civil forfeiture.
- 21-6331 Same; certain attorneys authorized to administer oaths and issue subpoenas; contempt of court.
- 21-6332 Possession of a firearm under the influence.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.