There is a newer version of the Kansas Statutes
2015 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 21 CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
Article 55 SEX OFFENSES
- 21-5501 Definitions.
- 21-5502 Evidence of complaining witness' previous sexual conduct in prosecutions for certain offenses; motions; notice.
- 21-5503 Rape.
- 21-5504 Criminal sodomy; aggravated criminal sodomy.
- 21-5505 Sexual battery; aggravated sexual battery.
- 21-5506 Indecent liberties with a child; aggravated indecent liberties with a child.
- 21-5507 Unlawful voluntary sexual relations.
- 21-5508 Indecent solicitation of a child; aggravated indecent solicitation of a child.
- 21-5509 Electronic solicitation.
- 21-5510 Sexual exploitation of a child.
- 21-5511 Adultery.
- 21-5512 Unlawful sexual relations.
- 21-5513 Lewd and lascivious behavior.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.