There is a newer version of the Kansas Statutes
2015 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 21 CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
Article 25 IDENTIFICATION AND DETECTION OF CRIMES AND CRIMINALS
- 21-2501 Fingerprinting and palm printing of suspects; disposition of impressions.
- 21-2501a Maintenance of records of felony and misdemeanor offenses by law enforcement agencies; reporting of meth lab seizures or dump sites, theft of anhydrous ammonia; reports to bureau of investigation; form.
- 21-2502 University of Kansas and state departments to assist law enforcement officers and coroners.
- 21-2503 Fingerprint records admissible in evidence.
- 21-2504 Attorney general may call upon designated officers for information; forms.
- 21-2505 Same; nonperformance of duties; penalty.
- 21-2506 Same; construction of act.
- 21-2511 Collection of biological samples, fingerprints and other identifiers from certain persons; Kansas bureau of investigation, powers and duties; expungement of sample and profile record; failure to provide sample, penalties; other unlawful acts.
- 21-2512 Forensic DNA testing; limits thereof.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.