2014 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 40 INSURANCE
Article 9 GENERAL PROVISIONS RELATING TO FIRE INSURANCE COMPANIES
- 40-901 Kinds of business authorized; paid-up capital and surplus requirements; limitations on size of a single risk.
- 40-902 Deposit of securities by stock insurance company.
- 40-905 Statement of value in policy; evidence of ownership of property; exceptions.
- 40-906 Inspection and description of premises.
- 40-907 Vacancy of premises.
- 40-908 Attorney fees in certain actions.
- 40-924 Proof of loss by fire or tornado; insurer to furnish blanks and directions.
- 40-938 Same; false or misleading information; penalties.
- 40-951 Fire and casualty insurance rates; purpose of act.
- 40-952 Same; application of act.
- 40-953 Same; excessive, inadequate or unfairly discriminatory rates or rates resulting in destruction of competition, standards.
- 40-954 Same; determining factors; expense provisions; classification of risks; modification for individual risks; contingencies and allowances for profit; exemptions; mandatory rating plan use.
- 40-955 Same; rate filings; review and approval of certain lines; effective dates; exemptions from filing; certain workers compensation policies; rules and regulations.
- 40-955b Same; rate filings; premium variance, when allowed.
- 40-956 Same; rating organizations; licensure, fee, suspension or revocation; subscriber discrimination and certain rules prohibited; examinations, costs; authorized cooperation and transactions.
- 40-957 Same; advisory organizations; required filings; insurers and rating organizations prohibited from relying on statistics, when.
- 40-958 Same; deviations from rating organization filings.
- 40-959 Same; appeal of rating organization decision; hearing; order.
- 40-960 Same; information to be furnished insureds; grievance procedures; appeals to commissioner.
- 40-961 Same; statistical plans for reporting loss and expense data; rules and regulations.
- 40-962 Same; withholding or giving false or misleading information prohibited.
- 40-963 Same; violations; penalties.
- 40-964 Same; hearings under administrative procedure act.
- 40-965 Same; review of commissioner's actions; rates pending final determination of court.
- 40-966 Same; premiums; account charged in accordance with act; rebates and other inducements prohibited.
- 40-967 Same; severability.
- 40-970 Property/casualty flex-rating regulatory improvement act; rate increase or decrease, limitation on.
- 40-971 Same; rates in excess of limitation of preceding section.
- 40-972 Same; procedure; duties of commissioner.
- 40-973 Same; effect on existing policy, limitation on
- 40-974 Same; definitions.
- 40-975 Same; citation of act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.